Basic Schedule for the 2023 Nutmeg Dulcimer Festival.
Here's the basic layout.
We have 3 tracks of hammered dulcimer (Beginner, Mid-level, and Advanced) ... 4 tracks of mountain dulcimer (Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced) ... and a track of "other" workshops, which cover a wide range of topics. In every period, there's always a workshop suitable for every level of dulcimer player. But if you'd rather go off and jam with somebody, that's fine, too!
Food, clothing, and shelter: For meals, if you wish to stay "on campus," we bring in takeout orders that you can buy into. For clothing, well, Nutmeg has some of the best dulcimer festival T-shirts we've ever seen. And if you're traveling from out of the area, there's a special Nutmeg rate at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, in Milford, about two miles away.
Saturday lunch options (Beverage is included)
1. Chef salad - Ham, turkey & Provolone cheese, field greens, grape tomato, cucumber, olive, w/ balsamic dressing. $11.00
2. Grilled Chicken BLT - Grilled chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato, & mayo on a hard roll. $11.00
3. Milford - Roast beef, ham, turkey, American cheese, lettuce, tomato & mayo, on a hard roll. $11.00
4. Slice Of Heaven - Cheddar cheese, smoked ham, apple slaw & Dijon Mustard. $11.00
5. Spinach Caprese Wrap - Fresh mozzarella cheese, tomato slices, balsamic nectar, fresh basil, field greens. $11.00
6. Tuna Original - Fresh House-made Tuna Fish, pepper Jack Cheese & Dill Pickles on a Hard Roll. $11.00
Saturday dinner options (Beverage not included)
1 - Beef with broccoli, $9.50
2 - Chicken with mixed veggies, $9.50
3 - Ma La Chicken (Spicy), $9.50
4 - Shrimp with Chinese veggies, $10.00
5 - Eggplant with garlic sauce, $8.75